This concept recognizes that most companies are not equipped to solve their own materials management problems and that "conventional" consultants who will not implement their recommendations are an inadequate alternative. David worked with major material handling equipment manufacturers to develop his systems integration approach to material handling.
Our Material Handling Systems Accomplishments
- Ceronix, Inc. - Automated the material handling system for monitor assembly, testing, burn-in, and quality control. This is the only system of this type in the Western United States.
- Bay Area Rapid Transit District - Design of Specialized Money-Handling Carts for the District
- Robbins & Myers - Consulted on Materials Movement, Storage, Control, & Production System to Allow for the Implementation of ISO 9000 Certification
- Capital Records Management - Design & Installation of Racking Systems for Record Storage Facilities
- Dell Computer - Warehouse Layout & Design
- Sierra Springs Water - Free-Standing Mezzanine & Office Complex
- Gulf South Medical - Warehouse Layout & Installation of High Bay Pallet Racking
- The Fulfilment Center - Warehouse Layout & Installation of Pallet Rack & Bulk Storage System
- Harvey's Casino - Design of Specialized Money Handling & Transfer Carts